Critical Thinking Math Challenge 2020
In view of the latest situation of novel coronavirus epidemic, for the sake of students, parents and staff we decided to postpone the event to 28 June, 2020 (Sunday). The event will be held separately in different Eye Level Centers’ classroom in different timeslot. Please check the special arrangement below for your reference:
- Student must wear a mask and sterilize hands before entering the classroom.
- Student must do the body temperature measure before entering classroom.
- Student should bring their stationary (pencil, eraser & ruler) and avoid sharing materials in classroom.
- Total 45 mins for the event (30 mins for 30 CTM Questions and 15 mins for the preparation, gift distribution, pick-up and clearning session).
- Eye Level will arrange cleaning session in preparation time.
- Parents or guardians please come on time for the event and pick-up.
- Examiner will not allow students who travelled to any overseas countries or areas in the past 14 days entering to the classroom.
- For those students who cannot fit for the new schedule of this event, please contact your Eye Level Center for another arrangement.
K2, K3, G1 (Groups by school grade)
Duration & Format:
45 mins (30 mins for 30 CTM Questions and 15 mins for the preparation, gift distribution, pick-up and clearning session. Pre-recorded English and Cantonese instructions and questions will be played.)
Date: 28 June 2020 (Sunday)
Time: please contact your Eye Level Center
Venue: Eye Level Centers